Good to know:
- The Bremer "free market" is one of the oldest festivals in Germany and is also referred to as the fifth Bremer season.
Follow in the tracks of the "Bremen Town Musicians", live like the "Seven Lazy Brothers" and discover the variety, fascination and history of Bremen's city districts.
Services included for you ...
- 2 overnight stays, incl. breakfast buffet
- a welcoming cocktail & a coffee or tea and a piece of cake
- a 3-course meal including an aperitif at our Park Restaurant
- a tour of the Beck & Co. brewery with a tasting session of their quality beer² (on request, only Thu, Fri, Sat)
- a guided expedition² through the historic old city
Additional Sevices included ...
Free use of the spa facilities in our "Spa´rks" health and beauty centre, free Wifi
from 290,- € per person
Please note that the brewery tour and the guided expedition is an external service. Responsible for the organization and performance of all services is the designated organizer.
Organizer: Brauerei Beck GmbH & Co KG | Am Deich 18/19 | 28199 Bremen | Telefon: +49 421 50945555 | Telefax: +49 421 50944060
Organizer: Bremer Touristik-Zentrale | Gesellschaft für Marketing und Service mbH | Geschäftsstelle: Findorffstrasse 105 | D-28215 Bremen | Telefon +49 421 3080010